17-20 June 2019
U.S. Air Force Academy
2304 Cadet Dr.
U.S. Air Force Academy, CO 80840
This year's theme, “Advancing Analytics to Support National Security,” emphasizes the Society’s goal
of leading the national security analysis community in the development of cutting-edge tools,
techniques, and best practices. The 87th Symposium will include hundreds of presentations across 7
Composite Groups, 34 Working Groups, and numerous Distributed Working Groups, Focus Sessions,
Special Sessions, Demonstrations, Tutorials, and Continuing Education Unit Courses over the four-day
program. Sessions will be conducted at the classified and unclassified level.
New Working Group: Data Science and Analytics , being led by Mr. Ian Kloo of the U.S. Military
Academy. This working group will pave the way in this very active field of research and
- Over 700 classified and unclassified presentations
- 40 different focus areas
- Tutorials and CEU Courses
- Tuesday and Wednesday Networking – Social Events
- Spouse Tour to Seven Falls
- Deputy Director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) confirmed to speak
The "Invoice Me" option can only be used for the registration fee.
This option won't appear if you have social tickets, CEU courses or tutorials in your cart.
If you need assistance registering please contact Ms. Tina Yan at email@example.com.
View (Link here) full contact list for 87th Symposium Planning Committee and Staff Contacts.
- 15 May - Regular Registration Ends
- 7 June - Deadline for Disclosure Forms
- 7 June - Deadline for Clearance & Visit Requests: U.S Citizens
- 7 June - Presentation Upload Deadline (Classified & Unclassified)
- 10 June - Deadline to Pay Invoiced Registrations