The MORS National Research Partner Program offers Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs) and national laboratories unique opportunities to network, collaborate and innovate with the best defense analysts, operators, and managers from government, industry, and academia.
By becoming a Partner, your organization can enhance its professional reputation while providing a home for your workforce development. MORS prides itself on facilitating thought leadership. We encourage our Partners to create a dialogue with members and help contribute to the future of operations research.
MORS National Research Partners can support their workforce development goals through a variety of benefits. MORS will help you accelerate the development of your existing Operations Research talent as well as mentor and attract new talent. Benefits include:
- Participation in the MORS National Research Partner Advisory Council
- Discounts for MORS Symposium fees
- Discounts for all MORS Special Meetings and Course Fees
- Free Exhibits at the MORS Symposium and Meetings
- Complimentary Symposium or Meeting Registrations per year
- Institutional (1 IP address) access to the MOR Journal
- Free Job Postings
View or download the MORS National Research Partner Brochure.